• Poštovani posjetitelju, za korištenje svih mogućnosti koje Poljoprivredni Forum omogućuje, predlažemo ti da se registriraš. Besplatno je i tvoja privatnost je potpuno zaštićena. Registracija ti omogućuje pristup svim kategorijama i temama, mogućnost pristupa privicima u postovima (slike, video, tutorijali, uputstva itd), pristup malom oglasniku, direktnu komunikaciju s članovima putem privatnih poruka, automatsko praćenje tema od interesa i još mnogo toga. Veselimo se tvojoj prijavi! ❤️

IMT 560

• Temu pokrenuo jackerjean
  • Datum prvog posta
J

jackerjean

Good evening
I have just bought a imt 560, year 1982, 2 w drive . It is quite unusual in my country. Do you know how reliable are those tractors ? Are spare parts from Massey Ferguson the same ? Does IMT factory still exists ?
Thank you for your replies.
I can read french, english and spanish but nothing more, sorry.
I live in the west of France, aged 41

Ronin

Član
Tu od
13 Velj 2009
Poruka
Tractor is reliable but it has some bugs. Spare parts are not same as mf parts. Factory still exists and spare parts for it can be found in any country of ex yugoslavia. Some spare parts are also produced in Turkey. Most comon problem of this tractor are its brakes. If you need some details or you have specific problem write it down someone will help. Very big number of people here still uses the tractors from IMT factory.

J

jackerjean

Thank you Ronin for your reply
What part of the brakes is wrong ? specific maintenance on it ? mine are working properly
My IMT seems to be in good condition, I have to make a new paint and to find the direction bug : If i release the wheeldrive, front wheels turn to the right-side (it's a power-steering system)
I've also an oil leak on the crankshaft rear bearing. Some handy work for the winter !

marko93

Legenda
Tu od
31 Sij 2008
Poruka
Welcome ...
We are glad that you have logged in and IMT are on this forum ..
If you put that picture of your tractor IMT ..
I hope that we can understand,

Mrki88

Član
Tu od
17 Tra 2009
Poruka
can you please tell me how did one IMT came to France?? :scratch :scratch
how much did you pay for him,if it is not a secret...

and put many pictures of him..... :D :D

B

Bobo

jackerjean kaže:
Thank you Ronin for your reply
What part of the brakes is wrong ? specific maintenance on it ? mine are working properly
My IMT seems to be in good condition, I have to make a new paint and to find the direction bug : If i release the wheeldrive, front wheels turn to the right-side (it's a power-steering system)
I've also an oil leak on the crankshaft rear bearing. Some handy work for the winter !

Regarding the brakes, master cylinders tend to get stuck, ald aluminium pistons inside corode, and oil leeks out... Look out for that, you can loose your brakes easily. This is a common fault on theese tractors.

Power steering can be fixed easily. You just need to properly adjust the steering cylinder position, so it sits in neutral position. Just look at the steering system, and the sollution will come by itself.

J

jackerjean

img-2151521j68s.jpg
[/url][/img]
This is the tractor, parked in the barn where i bought it . It was stuck there for 5 years
After checking oil and coolant levels, it started quite easily. I drove it for one hour to reach home
Just big smoke in the cabin in the very beginning (the grease on the engine was consuming)
img-2133433n3mb.jpg
[/url][/img]
The manual diesel pump to bleed the low pressure injection was not operational, i put a car pump unit as seen in the photo.
i hope the photos links are working
the price was the same than written on the hood !

B

Bobo

If I understood you correctly, you payed 560 Franks for it?

J

jackerjean

Father Christmas hasn't come yet...francs disapeared in '02 now we use euros

B

Bobo

jackerjean kaže:
Father Christmas hasn't come yet...francs disapeared in '02 now we use euros

Oh, yes... the EU...

Soooo... You payed 560€ for your IMT 560? If I understood correctly?

Ronin

Član
Tu od
13 Velj 2009
Poruka
Oil leaks are normal for IMT tractors don't worry about that.

J

jackerjean

Good evening you all
Are there reliable websites dealing IMT parts outland ? (to France, for example)
I keep restoring my tractor. No bad surprise for the moment !
See you soon
Jackerjean

J

jackerjean

Happy new year
I'm back with question...again and again
What type of oil is used in gearbox and rear axle ?
Is it 90 type, like in common gearbox
is it hydraulic oil (red one) like in automatic gearbox
is it just engine oil ?
Thank you for your replies
I am just about to make the new paint on the IMT 560
Jackerjean

B

Bobo

best wishes in 2010 to you too!

regarding the gearbox oil, we use "TRANSHIDROL". Oil common to TRANSmissions, and HIDRaulic systems. You can also use any UTTO (Universal Tractor Transmission Oil) in the back end of IMT tractors. Engine oil is out of the question, as is the "90" oil.

The TRANSHIDROL over here is a "85" if that means annything to you.

Someone that knows oil types better than me, will explain this better.

Z

zdrmedo

hidraulika na imt 560

Dali mi može netko reći kad dignem malo veči teret na hidraulik pod manjim gasom iz getribe se čuje
dosta jako tok..tok..tok..tok ali normalno diže kad se ugasi hidraulik lagano pada

vlč.puknuti

Iskusan lik
Premium
Tu od
14 Svi 2008
Poruka
Re: hidraulika na imt 560

Tok,tok je znak da negdje ima lufta/ prevelike zračnosti ..sukladno tome trebalo bi to sanrati .
No iz iskustva mogu reći da još nije panika i da se remont još može odgađati .
Iz ovoga možeš zaključiti jedno -samo gas!

B

Bobo

To ja na IMT-u normalna pojava... Imam u selu 539 kojem "sklopoce" pumpa i bez tereta na ler gasu i nikad taj s hidraulikom nije imao problema, moj 549 sklopoce kad dignem sjetvospremac, a traktor, ajmo reci, nov...

Nije to razlog za paniku, dok god hidraulik radi, ne diraj ;)

MUHA

Super Moderator
Osoblje foruma
Tu od
15 Stu 2009
Poruka

Samo po plinu. Nema se kaj dogoditi.

Najnoviji postovi

Na vrh